Our interview questions which we created:
1. Do you think that the sports facilities in sst are sufficient?
(If yes go to 2, If no go to 3.)
2. Do you think that sst should have a few more sports facilities?(If yes, go to 3, if no, say thank you and have a nice day.)
3. What do you think should be added?
(Go to 4.)
4. Why do you think (the facility) should be added?
(Go to 5.)
5. How will this benefit the school?
(Go to 6, I don't think I need to write this anymore)
6. Do you personally like (the sport)?
7. Where do you think (the facility) can be put?
8. Would there be any risks if (the facility) was put in that location?
9. How can those risks be reduced?
10. Out of 10, how much do you think sst needs (the facility)?
This is one of the many schools which have a very good sports facilities which is:
NISS is located West of the City Centre in suburban Singapore and sits on established grounds surrounded by lush greenery and tall trees. Previously occupied by Singapore American School and the Australian International School, the facilities are spacious and well maintained.
Our world class learning facilities and ample sporting and recreational amenities are what you’d expect from a modern international school. The 44 000 square metre campus comprises 66 air-conditioned classrooms equipped with latest instructional audio-visual facilities and a range of specialist facilities including:
|•||Learning Resource Centre (Library)|
|•||One Auditorium with seating capacity of up to 250 pax|
|•||Two Art rooms|
|•||One Music room|
|•||One Drama Studio|
|•||Four Science laboratories|
|•||Two outdoor fields|
|•||One 25-metre lap pool (swimming) and one wading pool|
|•||One clinic with a full time registered nurse|
|•||One counselling and career guidance room|
|•||Two Sports Halls equipped with basketball, volleyball, table tennis, mini-tennis, indoor soccer courts|
The Sports Facilities map of NTU
Map of Sports & Recreation Centre
Q: How often do you exercise? (Close-ended)